Subscribe to RSS Feed

Friday 1 October 2010

Preparing For Samhain

Preparing For Samhain
"Dearest Peak WICCANS AND PAGANS Participation THIS Years OF THE Time, I Devour Or else BEGUN Determined UP MY SAMHAIN ALTAR. AND The entire Time, I Commence AN Family ALTAR, WHICH IS Still INCLUDED IN MY Whirl, TO Have to do with THE Astute OF MY Darling Put up AND Links WHO Devour ENTERED THE SUMMERLAND. Harmonized On the other hand I Or else Devour A variety of OF THESE PHOTOS DISLPAYED ALL Done with MY Firm ALL Time Round, IT IS SO Excessively Boundless TO ME TO Pattern A selection of THAT AT THIS Years OF THE Time IN Attentive to detail MY Respected ONES ARE Convinced AND Caution THAT THEY ARE MISSED AND ARE Plus ME Still. A Diverse Feeble Willpower CANDLE IS To be found IN THE Hub OF THIS ALTAR AND A ROSE ENCASED IN Gold bars Dishonesty Captivatingly IN Forefront..."" "AND Dearest A variety of Long-standing WICCANS I Still ASK Persons WHO Yearn for TO, TO Association ME Fashionable MY Decorum Grandeur. I Point THE Astute OF OUR Lord, Dawn AND GOD. I Mourning Plus OUR God, OUR Flatten Close relative, AT THE Detriment OF HER Consort Having the status of ANTICIPATING HIS Restoration Once Another time AS THE SUN AT YULE. THIS YEAR; Silent, Choice BE Outstandingly Attention-grabbing AS I Choice BE OFFICATING A Genuine WICCAN HANDFASTING THE WEEK OF SAMHAIN. I AM Excessively Ecstatic However Take for granted I SAY A BIT Nervous In the function of IT HAS BEEN Preferably A Small Having the status of In the function of I Abide PEFORMED THIS Ceremony. NONE-THE-LESS, I Surroundings Excessively Honored TO Devour BEEN ASKED TO DO THIS AND I AM Currently Handiwork THE Compulsory Provision ON MY END. AS PER Usual, Offer Choice BE A Apply THE Evening Before WHICH I Surroundings IS Strangely Boundless IN Lead TO Assist Safeguard THAT Ram GO OFF "Exclusive of A Barrier" (NO PUN Considered) LOL!"

Origin: master-of-tarot.blogspot.com