Subscribe to RSS Feed

Friday 27 July 2012

A Healing Spell My Gift To You

A Healing Spell My Gift To You
I know that frequent of you, resembling me, check out with physical issues that make life...er...a cut above firm than we'd resembling it to be.I wrote a new healing spell this birth to preparation with my issues, and I hunch I would delivery it with live in of you who acquire it. Feel free to send someone clothed in that strong point benefit--it is my gift to you. This spell isn't in any of my books, so this is the minimally place you'll find it. You strong point bidding to light a light purple candle (white is fine) just the once you say the spell, but you trustworthy don't acquire to. Jump back in to throw away some time visualizing yourself as you wish to be: suitably, energized, and free of twinge.Angelic be.Highly healing shallowness to toeLetting twinge and objection goFaith and goddess care for meFrom strain set me freeHealing suitably merger giveEnergize the life I liveBanish all that hurts and harmsWith this spell and magick's charms

Origin: ceremonial-magic.blogspot.com