Subscribe to RSS Feed

Sunday 23 February 2014

The Grain Of Wisdom From Terms That Have No Meaning

The Grain Of Wisdom From Terms That Have No Meaning
Today I have come to the realization that the terms we use to describe Druidism, Shamanism, and all other beliefs systems have no meaning. This is also what happens when we try to label that which is and that which has been. My Ancestors are Irish. They came to America and got it on with many people. There is even a chance that we inbreed with a Indian Chief daughter.

I am sure I can claim many names or labels for myself, but personally it doesn't matter. All these terms mean truly nothing when what one is searching for is the core base of a belief system. You see for me I am Spiritual guided by a system of beliefs that has brought me down a path that I travel. I learn many courses within my path. One of the things I have learned to understand is all of it is almost the same no matter what name we follow.

For me I solo practice now when it comes to my belief system. I have a little altar dedicated to different items that help strengthen my belief. My altar is not practical when it comes to what some people call a Altar. I live by my own ways. I have been told I know nothing when it comes to everything and personally I am not here to know everything. I keep a journal of what I am studying. From that journal I make out paths and subjects that I wish to learn from.

This journaling system is how I have expanded my wisdom. From now on though I do not care about labeling what I am because I am still learning to be who I am. To me it is more important to find the Witch inside me and bring out my own path. I can respect all that has been before by learning about subjects, but this also allows me not to stay on a single path. If I research wisdom I research the subject matter. Before I attempt to do a spell or do any form of magic I do not know I research then have a better understanding. I try to learn new ways to use magic as well as the old. I experiment with the dream realm as well as the Spirit realm.

My path is my own path, but others have their own path as well. We maybe judged for our paths and beliefs just because people do not understand what we are or who we are. We are labeled for believing a idea to try to find a common understanding so that others can fit us into something. I follow my own path and I'll be whatever I am till the day I die with a wand in my hand even if it doesn't do anything.

Reference: ceremonial-magic.blogspot.com