Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday 13 February 2014

Writer Talisman A Ritual

Writer Talisman A Ritual
Pocket a stone of your settle on - it can be one with a writing send by e-mail, or conveniently one that you find worthwhile. Cancel the stone, next charge by placing it on your altar or under sun/moonlight for substitute 24 hours.

Because you are off to approve the talisman, call off some sea brackish in a concise cavern of water, and light a candle. Dip your fingertips in the sphere of the sea brackish water and anoint the stone as you intone the following:

I bless this stone with water.

May the waters of opinion handle nonstop me!

I bless this stone with the brackish of the earth.

May earth s faithfulness embolden me!

Now grant the stone chief the candle blister as you intone the following:

I bless this stone with air.

May air s transcendence punch nonstop me!

I bless this stone with fire.

May the passions of fire stimulus me!

Haunt, air, fire, and water, now thought within this stone.

May they gift me with energy and joy as I ply my craft.

Set the stone on your spreadsheet. Exercise it to your topmost chakra for opinion.

Credit: witchcraftforall.blogspot.com