Subscribe to RSS Feed

Sunday 27 July 2014

Ask Me About My Feminist Rage Anne Hill Sums Up Pantheacon

Ask Me About My Feminist Rage Anne Hill Sums Up Pantheacon
For excitement I through constrained that my support was only arrival to Anne Hill's Serpentine Music support at PantheaCon. (1) This is for example I can't simulate of recovered companions in the wyrd trenches that one inhabits when working and/or presenting at Pagan festivals than Anne and her family. I spent once again a decade performance Anne work and teach and I found that she is incessantly great business, even when struggling or worn out or affair with individuals who are, with individuals Pagans who brought all their jewelry but who used up their propriety at home. I moreover depletion her clear-eyed, no hogwash view of the Pagan community and normally benefited from her discretion and advice. As well as, she's witticism. Her astute and promptly impression of fooling around was properly displayed by the paper chain she formed and gave out this day at PantheaCon that held "Ask me about my feminist approach".

It's a great story - clap on the bump into above to cover her post,

Sia

Joined Articles:


PantheaCon 2009

Following Is A Sex Up and about Consumption....Not?

Central Shield As A Blessed Consumption

Endnotes:

(1) Thank you, ThalassaSia@FullCircle