Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday 7 July 2014

Trollish Behavior

Trollish Behavior
Numb the cargo space few days, I believe been performance a fiend on one of the Yahoo groups that I am a aficionada of. I am vivid that it was honest a fiend.

It started off while someone mentioned that someone was transaction Ambramelin oil on eBay. Now, I am final that the top post was completely a sales pitch, it would seem by the eBay hawker themselves; but by chance not, fill with of us in the esoteric community do stability others of our discoveries of honorable priced fill and tools.

One of the responses was that one want not buy oil from someone that they do not know, with a catty write that "I think that you buy your magical tools besides." And they signed it 93 (this whole story, unhappily, is an portion of the tricks that the critical of Thelema produces).

At this intent, I got complicated the same as yes, I believe brought tools and oils from other workforce. I asked if he grew his own leave, in suspense that he would see the intent that I was togged up in to make.

Yes, I forgot my father's opinion of not arguing with drunks and fanatics. He never supposed anything about trolls, but I work out that they fall under the enthusiast category.

State was a drawback of moments of flexible. Subsequently the fiend came back that they did practice all their leave and meat, and that no real magician uses tools that other workforce finished. He besides finished some explanation about women moral having one purpose shades of Crowley.

And I dont longing to itemize the rest; knowledgeable group members can seep into in the rest of the blanks.

But it constantly fears me to see this type of tricks. For instance if a true Beginner (someone who knew zero about Blond Get going, or Thelema, for that regard) saw this? For instance if this type of tricks was your top expression to Our Tradition?

State were some that burden that my responses want believe been patronizing crude, or at smallest not so serious. But while I saw how they were signing their posts (93), I knew that indulging in make your blood boil would fulfill zero. And I high-pitched suspected a fiend to boot, someone whose true demur of class was to break shenanigans.

Now, I know some fine Thelemics, who are very stomach-ache, very high-quality at magic, and who seek to divulge others. This spirit was not one of fill with. And I refused to deign down to their level.

So that is my grumble of the day: I dislike internet trolls.

Origin: modern-wiccan.blogspot.com