Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday 20 May 2013

Earthwise Digest Number 2461

Earthwise Digest Number 2461

Worldwide Pagan Wicca Witch Paganism

MESSAGES IN THIS DIGEST (1 MESSAGE)

1a. Re: Hello All From: Krystal Day View All Topics Create New Topic

MESSAGE


1a.

RE: HELLO ALL

POSTED BY: "KRYSTAL DAY" DAY KRYSTAL@YAHOO.COM DAY KRYSTAL

Mon Nov 8, 2010 8:17 pm (PST)

Merry meet and welcome to the group! There are some really gifted and knowledgeable members of this site. Stick around and you will learn much.

Blessed be,

Krystal Day

On Sun, 11/7/10, annitta wrote:


> From: annitta

> Subject: [Earthwise] Hello All

> To: EarthwiseBOS@yahoogroups.com

> Date: Sunday, November 7, 2010, 3:03 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hello My favorite nickname is Annitta, that is

> what I'm called since my name is hard to pronounce :),

> and I'm new to this group and the study of Wicca. I have

> been interested in this religion for over a year and i have

> been learning on my own but it's very hard and lonely

> since my family, well most of them at least, accept my

> choice as long as i stay on the path of light which i fully

> intend to, but they are still a little reluctant to join me

> fully. the only one whom i am afraid of finding out is my

> dad since he was going to become a priest before meeting my

> mom but all in its due time. i don't wish to 'come

> out of the broom closet
' until i have enough knowledge

> and experience to feel confident to defend myself if someone

> were to attack me verbally for what i believe in. therefore

> i wish to learn all that i can and share what i know. I hope

> i didn't bore any of you by my little rant but i really

> would like to make friends here and i feel that opening up a

> little is the best way to start.

>

>

>

> Blessed Be

>

> Annitta

>

>

>

> p.s.

>

> Please feel free to email me privately if any of you would

> like and if it falls withing the group rules.

>

> :)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Back to top Reply to sender Reply to group Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (2) Recent Activity

* 6 New Members


Visit Your Group Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired


by a good cause. Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups. Yahoo! Groups

Start a group


in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others. Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest. Create New Topic Visit Your Group on the Web Messages Files Photos Links Database Polls Calendar "` Earthwise `