Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday 14 June 2014

By Ink Bone Key And Root

By Ink Bone Key And Root
've been a flourishing witch working ready at incenses, ointments, and talismans for the online shop and as well as delight them all out to magic cane in this area the world. I above and beyond took a trip to Vancouver Land mass with the Poisoner marine the ocean farther well atoll cuffs of mountains and dignified evergreen grass. It was a benefit passing infringe and it's too bad we couldn't plug longer to search ancient sites, petroglyphs, and the old progress forests. Together with all of this I've been working on innovative illustrations to be untouchable to the soon-to-be-released Pagan Clomp. If you haven't heard of the PAGAN Clomp yet, it is basically a digital bracket together of writings, artwork, tattoo designs, music, and online teachings from some of your favourite Pagan personalities and Brendan Myers, Sharon Knight, T. Spike Coyle, Morpheus Ravenna, Amelia Hogan, Drew Jacob, Seb Barnett, and, of course, myself. I've had the enjoy of zenith all of the contributors resuscitate for Drew (who I've enjoyed emailing), and greatest extent are be in love with friends along the length with the bundle's artist. For populace of us fixation, our spiritual path is our day job and the push is one way you can report your surplus for our work, whether it is music, art, or writing. How does a push work? The Pagan Clomp is based on the "Murky Bundles" you see in this area the internet consistently deep indie artists and businesses. For a appropriate fee your earn hundreds of dollars worth of goodies that you more willingly than may not be wily to supply. You can draw the Pagan Bundle's trickle on its record website, its blog, and its facebook page or squeak. For the Pagan Clomp I've been working on five innovative illustrations that can be on paper out at home for personal use as art prints to share out on your wall or to leave as tattoo designs to put everywhere on your individual. These pieces of art preference entirely be roughly speaking level the Clomp and not my website or any other origin. I entirely continue one missing to over. I preference reveal them in their full majesty once the Clomp is launched. All exposition has the themes of sigils, insects, bones, and the occult. You'd irregular nothing less from me I believe! In other information, bizarre curiosities carry appearing in my mail box: open fire on keys and hag stones from collectors and toad skulls and crow feet from taxidermists. It is talisman-making time over. I sound myself with bones, muscle, cords, elephant hide, beads, traditional charms, and my tools and set to work crafting segment at the back of segment having the status of study re-runs of "Sparkle" (entirely up to essence five though as, let's be correct, it's really gone downward because as well as) or vulgar occult movies. It gets me in the magical force. Greater than supplies are on their way to top off the in the air ointments in the apothecary which ever push out. From now on I preference entirely be making Mandrake, Sabbat, and Witches' Ointments on a lay down argue. Any other recipes preference be detailed editions and entirely roughly speaking a few epoch a appointment. I know some organization are sad I'm discontinuing the Aves Carried by the wind Ointment. It is unluckily the greatest extent high-class and labour intensive balm I make. It is no longer feasible for me to make it on a lay down argue, but I preference make sack batches as one of the detailed emanate ointments. My article with the new website has continually been to end the run to of apothecary products I make and maximize the run to of artwork and artisan crafts roughly speaking. It's been a hindrance commission as the ointments personally continue distant me very flourishing with the crafting and delight of them! Minus the three record in the air ointments I snap, other apothecary items (feel affection for the absolutely sold out incense blends) preference be detailed editions entirely, fashioned seeing that I continue the make financial arrangements and time to make them. On a fun witchy greatest, I've been collecting heredity for exhausted a appointment now to turn appearing in alraun talismans with be-sigiled coffin boxes for them to rest in. Now that I continue a good bracket together of heredity and datura, henbane, wormwood, and oak, I am starting on the boxes which preference character pyrographed runes, sigils, and innovative artwork. Afterward group, they'll be to be found for sale in the online shop to find their new homes. I've had to hold that my life is ridiculously flourishing and it's about to entirely get top-quality insane (woo Saturn return!). This attainment vehicle I am revealing my online image which preference hopefully finale in top-quality blog updates and new artwork moderately of an ampleness of tumblr and facecrack posts. Regretful for any disruption this may cause! The saying is "simplify"! I've unconnected my accounts from Tumblr and continue saving my Facebook image to one page - which you can find here:http://www.facebook.com/sarahannelawless.blackartsfoundry