Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday 23 June 2014

First Blog D

First Blog D
Hello and blessing to you if you are reading my blog =D

As you can see this is my first blog and I am very excited to start writing my thoughts and activities to hopefully give you an idea what I am like, what iv been up to, any ideas i might have and to show you my interests and also my creativity that i dont get a chance to show others very much !

Bet those of you who dont know i bet your wondering what this is >>>>>>

Well today I have been a very busy bee, today has been what i like to call a "craft day" where the majority of my day is spent doing bits and pieces of things i love to do whether that be starting new art work or clay work or simply things i love to do when it comes to my wicca and today i made my first dream pillow (pic) after a week or so on reading up on how to make and herbs for specific needs and for this pillow i used a mixture of Chamomile and Feverfew herbs. I used Chamomile mostly because its elements are widely used and known as a sleep aid helping with sleep loss and bad dreams but also used for protection and the body is more vulnerable while sleeping. The Feverfew herb has strong healing elements mostly to do with the mind and when blended together gives a powerful scent and it does smell amazing and very easy to make. "For details on how to make a dream pillow please feel free to message me =)"

Today also I have been thinking about starting my own little herb garden and have been reading up on herbs that do well in most conditions as the weather here is pretty hit and miss, today it could be roasting tomorrow it could be arctic conditions which is why i have bought my first herb plant (Chamomile- woo hoo =D ) and also seeds (Wormwood and Rosemary) which im going to start off indoors which will hopefully go well before i move onto a bigger area with a wider range of Herbs because to be honest although herbs are relatively easy to get online you cant really buy the amount you would like to accommodate for your projects if you have a large number of them going on unless your willing to break the bank to buy in bulk, but mostly id like to grow my own as i feel theres more to gain not only financially but emotionally when you feel the accomplishment when you get your herbs to the point where they can be used in your craft knowing your have spent more time then you would have preparing your herbs from a seed and also growing your own means you know its at its purest its fresh its not contaminated with any chemicals its your own creation in a way your energy has gone into helping it to grow in the most natural way and then using it in any form (mine being my own blended incense at the moment) whether in dried form or not i feel adds more energy and more power coming directly from you, and that is what i believe the more you put into your craft whether it be time, energy, care, thoughts and feelings the more you will get back not in a personal gain way but in having satisfaction that you created something in the most natural way possible for the benefit of others or the space around you.

I hope this post has helped you understand a little more about my personal path i understand everyone is different and has different ways of working then me and im interested in finding out about your ideas and the ways you conduct your craft and your beliefs so send me a message i am always looking to learn new things that others have come across and also if you have any questions and/or want to know more about anything in this post feel free to ask =)

Will be blogging regularly to keep you posted on my "Herb hobby" that i have going on at the moment and will let you know how im getting on and also other things i may come up with along the way.

Love and light and blessed be